Followers


Monday, June 11, 2012

And RJ Lucky From Oye FM 104.8 Won the Stylish RJ Award

Rj Luckie, Tuta chhaaa Gya Yaaar!!

Was at EDM mall, near Anand Vihar metro station, Ghaziabad and was watching the show (fbb - fashion at Big Bazaar). My bad luck I came late and some performances were done but I saw RJ Luckie’s (Oye FM 104.8 FM) performance. He did superb job and won the award as he was the most deserving person to get the most stylish RJ award. Before the event, He invited all his friends and fans over Facebook to come EDM Mall aur hum gaye Bhi.

See, what he wrote over @ FACEBOOK:-

“I Rj Luckie / Nitin Pahwa request your presence at the finale of RJ-Stylometer Tomorrow 10th June Sunday 4 p.m at EDM Mall east delhi (Near Anand Vihar ISBT)

Meleto cheeyal talne te liye dalool dalool aana..... dhal tey thaana waana bana te laana.... taun taun aayeda tya tya laayeda tamment talo :)”

And after winning the honor he quoted over FB:-

DHANYAWAD:

pehle to oopar waale ka.... necche waalon mein sabse pehle gharwalon ka.... fir dost, yaar, bosses (who gave me this chance)..... fir jin jin logon ne vote kiya aur karwaya..... special thanks to Shreya Bansal the only friend present on the event :( (This was the only sad part...) rest I felt I gave my "close to best performance. Jo kameene dost nahi aaye.... koi baat ni dost to fir bhi ho.... O ya Khurafaati VVishal Sharma bhi aaya tha,,, sorry bhai bhool gaya tha... THANKS to all once again..... GOD BLESS

Oye Abey quoted:-

On behalf of RJ Luckie thank all for voting and making him the winner of fbb - fashion at Big Bazaar stylo meter and making him DILLI KA SABSE STYLISH RJ :)

And bahut-bahut badaiyaan Rj Luckie mere vallon {RJ Sushil}!

Three Jugdes were there But I got to know only about Ankita Vyas as she were tagged in a picture. They all together picked Rj Luckie as Sehar ka Sabse STyLisH RJ.

Well, I am going to discuss some RJ’s performance here and first of all RJ Sushas (Fever 104 FM). Well Suhas was saying something but I was not able to listen to him as I was so far and very much noise was there. He didn’t show anything that would count as Stylish! Boss you have outstanding command over voice but only voice can’t make someone stylish.

It was RJ Sufi (Fever FM 104), whom I listen almost every day as he comes with his “Sufi Ka Pitara” daily. I don’t know but people don’t support him when he asked them to clap. Anyways, he shared a song which is composed by him, he told Ankita. But Boss, you were there to show your stylishness and song composition is the part of that, should have shown other skill too. But what I feel is you are so innocent. Still you did outstanding!

Now come to RJ Ashish AKA Shararti Munda (Radio City 91.1 FM). Where was your Shararatain yaar?? You really disappoint me and judges as well. I was expecting a lot from you man! All that fun was missing and I saw you just introducing yourself. Anyways, all the best for next time!

I couldn’t saw performances of RJ Akriti, RJ Sayam, RJ Rahul. RJ Simran was missing and I missed her so much. 

And what happened with Radio Mirchi? Why they didn’t participate? I dunno so asked if you know da reason please share and Keep rocking guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Well RJ Luckie...Aaapke jeetne ke peeche mera b bahut bada haath hai! I voted for you numerous times from my several FB ids. So you should proude on me as i am your biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi RJ rahul i m big big fun of u.




    ReplyDelete